SOLD: Free for repair or parts: 55" Panasonic Vierra OLED HD 3DTV, works for 4 seconds then switches off.

UPDATE: To those of you that have sent me a pm, thank you for your interest in this. Currently, I have replied to first of four responders. Will update if taken and if not taken will pm next response.

I have a 55" Panasonic Vierra Smart OLED HD 3DTV that switches on and shows clear TV images for about 4 seconds and then goes into standby. Because this actually works for 4 seconds, I think this is very much repairable. Probably a fan is not working or something, but the panel seems completely fine. Has a steel swivel stand, exterior is in good condition with no blemishes.

This is up for collection from my house, for free. 

20240613_150857.jpg

20240613_150901.jpg

To those of you that have sent me a pm, thank you for your interest in this. Currently, I have replied to first of four responders. Will update if taken and if not taken will pm next response. Thanks again,

• IamTJ changed the title to SOLD: Free for repair or parts: 55" Panasonic Vierra OLED HD 3DTV, works for 4 seconds then switches off.

Archived