Cinema and afternoon tea experiences coming to East Dulwich

Have you heard about this new local business called Flix & Sips? I saw it advertised in the Dulwich Mums Facebook group, and it looks great I’m thinking of booking for my little one for her birthday. I can see they have 25% off with the code - eastdulwich 

Has anyone used them yet?

This is the website http://Www.flixsips.co.uk

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Pugwash said:

Bromley Court Hotel is offering cream teas at a much cheaper price I am told.

But presumably without the cinema part? 

Hey Wayne, our fully catered packages start out at £35PP which we think is pretty fair regarding, the hire of all our equipment and set up and take down at any location you want, we are not trying to compete with the Peckham plex cinema, however, offer a unique experience with plush cushions and custom low picnic tables, we know its not going to be to everyone's taste, but its a world apart from a £4.99 Peckham plex ticket.

Thanks for the feedback.

Will & Leonie

http://www.flixsips.co.uk

On 08/06/2024 at 21:42, wayne10 said:

Ohhh very posh bit to to pricey for me, cool idea though, I will stick with Peckham plex 😉 

• Like 1

Hey everyone,

First off, thank you so much for keeping this post alive! Your comments are really helping to bump up my visibility – free advertising, yay!

Now, I see some of you would rather head to the Peckham Plex cinema. That's totally fine; I mean, who wouldn't love sticky floors, overpriced popcorn, and the chance to share armrests with strangers, right? However, let me gently remind you that Flix & Sips offers something completely different – a unique, personal, and bespoke experience that you simply won't find at your run-of-the-mill cinema.

It's like comparing a cozy, boho picnic under the stars with an intimate afternoon tea to, well, sitting in a dark room with a bunch of strangers. We bring the magic to your home or chosen venue, tailored just for you and your loved ones. Plus, no need to worry about someone else's phone ringing during the climax of the movie!

And hey, we're a small, family-run business trying to bring a little joy and uniqueness to your events. Heaven forbid any of you start your own business and face the same kind of feedback and sarcasm. But don't worry, we'd support you!

So keep those comments coming – you're really doing wonders for my post's engagement! And for those genuinely interested in a one-of-a-kind experience, feel free to reach out. We'd love to make your next gathering truly special.

Cheers

bookingsite header.jpg

kidsboho12.jpg

• Like 1

Rather a patronising and snobby post Flix and Slips.  I doubt if, despite how dreadful you find it, the Plex would be quaking in it's boots.  Many find it a great community asset, maybe you haven't been when they are showing independent/fringe films.  Well at least you are unashamed about free advertising.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1