Gray Nicholls Predator Catching Bat for Fielding practice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Mind charity shop goose green .used to be a watch and clock repairers.also that end Harry's news agent a video shop .across the road record shop chinese herbal shop stationary printers.also those with longer memory's a small car showroom .my granddad bought a canary yellow cortina from there his pride and joy.the showroom at that time was on the old stationary site it had sliding door shop front.when the bishop was the foresters next door was pavlo barbers
    • Is anyone breaking up old wardrobes, sideboards? I want wood panels for an art project
    • Dave from the Drum's funeral last week. It was like a reunion. Lots of familiar faces and sadly some notable absences. Off the top of my head: Frannie's wine bar, the Yellow Door run by Anne and Sammy with occasional Monty Pythons as customers, George's chip shop on the corner of Matham with (a guy who thinks he's Elvis) behind the counter, Dave Thorpe, Peter Walsh and Frank Kemmi (?) from Get Stuffed (wealthy geezers) and the dusties propping up the bar in the Foresters, the Magdala card school, The Kebab and Stab, Thistells (Sammy again) later Robert's much missed Chardon, the Moulin at the Plough (Margaret and Eric), Streamline motorbikes, the Uplands rock disco with Peter Bashford, Saturday afternoons in the EDT (Des), punch ups in the Palmerston more to follow...
    • Do you mean Anterior Designs? Sold furniture and other items from Asia. I bought a few items from there 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In