Birthday venue (Dulwich/Forest Hill)

Hi all, I am trying to find a venue to book for my son's birthday beginning of July. We first thought about Dulwich park, but not sure about the weather. Anywhere you can suggest for a 5 years old kids party? Thanks for the recommendations!

• 1 month later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Such thoughtful and helpful advice here. I was also going to suggest the noise cancelling headphones which are really good at blocking out sound. Some headphones are better than others so maybe check reviews. (Which website is good ) . Also, if no one has already mentioned it, if I hear any type of noise at night I put in my wax earplugs. The spongy ones don't work for me but the wax ones are really good at blocking out sound. Get them from Boots.
    • There are many trees in Peckham Rye Park with the same notice on and the same reason
    • I noticed a sign on one of the trees along Barry Road. It's a few trees down from Etherow Street Bus stop. ( Going into London). It is going to be felled tomorrow. Reason for felling. . . Deceased. I admit I'm no tree expert but can a dead tree still produce masses of leaves? Maybe someone who knows better than me can explain. Or is it just that someone finds this tree to be an inconvenience for whatever reason?
    • I'd assume that it's a blend of Assam teas from more than one grower. Probably a cooperative of a number of plantations pooling their resources to process their tea together. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In