Due Fratelli

I finally tried Dai Due Fratelli last weekend. They were so incredibly friendly. Really good pizzas and a good wine selection. Really reasonably priced. I urge everyone to support it.

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...

I agree with the OP this is an independent restaurant that deserves support. You’ll need to be quick to visit before their summer holidays. In true Italian style they are on holiday from 29 July to 29 August. 

I’m reluctant to put this on here but I can only think people haven’t tried it as it’s not busier. 

We went before it changed hands from  500 degrees to Due Fratelli. For us it’s now the best pizza in East Dulwich. There are other things on the menu too. There’s also a “garden” at the back. Outdoor seating away from the road. Pizza and a beer for 2 for £40. Staff are always friendly and happy to add toppings to the pizzas. 

Give it a try - it’s not a chain and to those who say East Dulwich has enough places that do pizza I’d say it’s the best of the restaurants, they do take away if that’s what you want though we’ve not seen any delivery drivers doing a collection. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1