New Shops in Dulwich / Peckham - 2024 Edition

On 01/07/2024 at 18:02, Dogkennelhillbilly said:

I have been in and liked it a lot. Nice food, well presented, attentive service. 👍 

Just walked past this place opposite Dulwich Library today - I'd missed it opening up. Looks like a nice little space, they're doing art club stuff for kids in the holidays.

Love Dulwich is excellent. Been in for breakfast a couple of times. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 13/08/2024 at 20:20, NewWave said:

Do we really need another wine shop?...

But better than another empty shop 🙂

PS As teddyboy says various bits of detective work; asking other shop, asking builders.  council website isn't the easiest to search.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 09/09/2024 at 12:14, Joe said:

Planet of the Grapes wine bar and shop is open as of a few days ago. Its in the premises behind Bon on Frogley Street, formally occupied by Forest. Good luck to them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_i0z6UoK-P/

walked past this on the weekend and it looks really nice - the seating area is by the doors so works well with the space. Think it will be a good addition.

Looks like there is a new opening at the Dulwich Park end of Lordship Lane, on the stretch of shops opposite the Grove Tavern. It's next to the curryhouse (Spice Republic) and called HNR. Any ideas what it could be? That stretch could do with a bit of sprucing up!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Looks like there is a new opening at the Dulwich Park end of Lordship Lane, on the stretch of shops opposite the Grove Tavern. It's next to the curryhouse (Spice Republic) and called HNR. Any ideas what it could be? That stretch could do with a bit of sprucing up!
    • I think you'll find that if someone had told Chris Hitchens that they'd seen and experienced god - 'the evidence of his own eyes' he would perhaps have challenged the interpretation of the evidence - but he would not have said there was no evidence. An individual saw someone he believed was acting suspiciously - that individual may have been wrong in the interpretation, but that was interpretation of evidence. Chris, to my personal knowledge, was a much better thinker than that, and would not have challenged first hand experience as 'no evidence' but (if it was regarding the existence of god) as 'misinterpreted evidence'. Had the OP imagined, or reported other people's reporting, then your stolen aphorism might be appropriate, but not in this case.
    • Thank you SpringTime for your reply, yes that sounds like the one. Don't mind if instructor is male or female as long a they have loads of patience, but I know what you mean, Annie  
    • walked past this on the weekend and it looks really nice - the seating area is by the doors so works well with the space. Think it will be a good addition.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In