5m canvas bell tent (needing repair) £100

For sale for £100. It’s a great tent and works well except for during heavy rain water drips down the A frame poles and I can’t find a way to resolve. There’s also some faded mould staining around the lower section of the tent though you don’t really notice it when it’s up as most canvas is clean and good looking. It has been treated properly to stop any further staining. Collection from Forest Hill before Friday . Bargain doer uppa tent . It’s very cool 😎 

We have a bell tent - they're great and £100 sounds a bargain

Could the leak be caused by a lack of a plastic stopper at the top of the A Frame where it sticks outside?

Those plastic things are quite easy to lose. I've stuck a wine cork on top when I've misplaced ours!

GLWS

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Thanks for that.  Re your exercise - doesn't it depend how it's folded? I'm not going to even attempt to get my brain round that 🤣
    • Sorry I posted the same answer twice so I'm also confused Doric bedding was where the big st Christopher's is now yes it was also block busters and at one 5ime an Internet cafe  
    • I picked one up from Stuart Road allotments. Usually these events have them at venues. Use online map as a "bootstrap". The map is better on paper - its 2xA5 on a cleverly folded A2.  Exercise for reader - how many folds.
    • Yes the one I remember was round about there, so could well have been next to Dulwich DIY, but I'm getting very confused because you seem to be answering your own posts, but with different information 🤣 Blockbusters was the video shop, wasn't it? There used to be a sort of deli in North Cross Road around 1991 (?), I think it was Turkish. I once bought some cream there. When I got it home, I found it was about three months out of date (I may be exaggerating, I can't remember exactly). When I took it back, the guy opened it up, looked at it, tasted a bit and told me it was perfectly alright 🤣 I didn't buy anything perishable there again 🤣 In more recent times in North Cross Road, there was a little  shop next to the mosque which sold really cheap but good quality  ginger and garlic. I was sorry when that closed. That's the place which is currently undergoing a really massive renovation. Speaking of which, what happened to the French guy who used to come every year to Lordship Lane with strings of onions and garlic? And also in more recent times, there was the pet food and supplies shop in NXR (no actual pets). That closed shortly after the guy's partner, who was a dog walker, was outed on this very forum after one of his clients became suspicious and installed a camera. The recording showed said dog "walker" entering the house, moving the dog lead from one place to another, then leaving the house. Without the dog 😮  I don't know whether the closure was connected with this unfortunate recording, but if not it was an uncanny coincidence of timing. Unless I have misremembered when it closed, but I don't think so.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In