18 inch children’s Squish bike for sale

Blue 18 inch children’s Squish bike for sale. Similar to an Isla or a Frog bike, it is lightweight and really easy for kids to ride.  In immaculate condition, just like new. Only selling as they have outgrown it! £190

8f6c0148-0a04-4a03-8cfc-71bcc08adbfc.jpeg

d7292df8-6350-48ae-b600-717d43c9a527.jpeg

d38d5057-6d99-4e80-b21c-f2fd653cfab1.jpeg

e972c5a5-9233-4c51-ab40-be0dd8753a65.jpeg

b1c51c56-6686-43b2-b720-5b0689dbecfa.jpeg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I’ve put this in the General ED forum but my be those on here who don’t read that   You can hire tools from the Library of Things. They offer Concession Membership. Worth looking at if you need a tool they have but won’t use one enough to justify buying one.    Although Southwark Council have been running this for a year I’ve only just seen it. Thought it might be of interest   https://www.libraryofthings.co.uk
    • Not sure if this is for here or the Lounge so admin please move if it shouldn’t be here.   You can hire tools from the Library of Things. They offer Concession Membership. Worth looking at if you need a tool they have but won’t use one enough to justify buying one.    Although Southwark Council have been running this for a year I’ve only just seen it. Thought it might be of interest   https://www.libraryofthings.co.uk
    • We have found some items in our garden that obviously belong to someone who has been mugged.  They have appeared overnight Also a girl was screaming on Champion Hill last night and I am wondering if the two things are connected.  Please PM me if you want to ask anything I will let the police know but not sure if they'll bother looking for the owner! PLEASE NOTE: a warning to all young women, Champion Hill is a bit of a mugging hot spot right now so if you're going out that way take your 2nd best phone and don't keep your bank card in the cover!  Edited to add. The muggers seem to be targeting lone girls hence the point above
    • Sign - A4 Volunteer.pdf
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In