Film shot on Peckham Rye

Not as if I'm any kind of filum critic, but there I go starting on the defensive.

I'm not as keen on this as some of the above.

There was an obviousness as to how it was going to pan out, it was it seemed, hopefully, decently always going to be the dog not the infant that ended up being kidnapped/stolen. At least that's how it should be.

And that's how it was.

Of course, we had to get to 'know' the characters quickly enough.

But the end 'shot', with them and the dog in between them, just seemed like a job well done/executed as opposed to anything with an element of what was going to happen next. I had no idea what the 'male character' (and it did look like a 'character' as opposed to a person/bloke/man etc) was going to ask as an explanation about where the dog came from.

I hadn't known the two main characters for long. No I hadn't. I wasn't especially concerned about them.

The woman/family that had the dog stolen from them, uppermost in my thoughts.

Not to say I didn't like it at all, just not as enthusiastic as some.

Reservations, that's what I might have.

No spoiler (or more spoilers) here

I just wanted to say, a true star features in this 2 minute film.

The method acting sees them mould majestically into the urban reality which we are presented with.

The mood, the emotions, all conveyed by a simple glance and a mere rise of an eye brow, says so much.

We are left wondering many things, hoping for a world without such conflict and despair, or are we desiring it?

Like and share!

http://www.virginmediashorts.co.uk/film/4787/stay#.UeUCSz773WE