GONE!! - large black planter pot (double layer to hold water)

sorry it's gone already.

FREE! - large black planter pot (double layer to hold water) approx 46cm height and 40 cm outer width. Suitable for both indoors and outdoors - we've used it for both.

The photos don't do it justice - they  were taken before I cleaned it (more to follow) .  It's been outside but when cleaned is a shiny black hard plastic. It has an inner and outer layer so plants don't need as much watering.

Pick up from just off Northcross road SE22. Please call or text me on 07946577236 if you'd like it - NB I don't often see DMs from the forum so it's best to text instead.

large black planter pot 1.jpg

large black planter pot - rim .jpg

• Naiada changed the title to GONE!! - large black planter pot (double layer to hold water)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• definitely something going around - a lot of people seem to have it - our family had it over the last week and a bit.
    • Earl, I think you're being blinkered by the car park - it is the loss of the cinema, bowling alley and Pizza Hut that have been such a focal point for many Surrey Quays residents (and those, like us, who travelled to them to use them) that is the issue. I bet those who used the facilities (and they were always really busy whenever we visited them) are overjoyed that they are being replaced by a bigger supermarket and a load of new (what look like really expensive) homes.....The first development in the area is a loft-style living space called The Founding and prices start from £700,000 for a one-bed up to £1.9m for a 3-bed. I now realise this is why PrintWorks shut down too. The Canada Water Masterplan (as the developers refer to it) should probably be renamed the Canada Water Gentrification Plan. https://southwarknews.co.uk/area/rotherhithe/im-there-every-other-day-locals-heartbroken-over-surrey-quays-leisure-park-closure/
    • Not much detail, but has to be better than the massive car park that takes up most of the area currently:  https://www.canadawater.co.uk/
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In