Thames Water says we have a water leak - is it a SCAM?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I had my Covid jab at Kristal today, and they had Moderna.  
    • you have posted in the wanted section
    • Wow , good job you didn’t put all that in a letter.😜
    • As most readers will be aware, this is an issue that has persisted since the closure of the East Dulwich sorting office.  I have been complaining to the Royal Mail periodically over the course of summer, and finally raised it with Ellie Reeves as our new MP, when a bulk delivery was received containing PCN's, court letters relating to those PCN's, hospital appointments and much that has been referenced by other forum posters! It appears this was acted on swiftly, and ER paid a visit to the Peckham Sorting Office, which is welcomed, and indeed, we have received some post, but it is sporadic, and it is very obvious that non essential mail (for example magazines/periodicals that have differing publishing dates) are being lumped together and delivered in a single weekly delivery.  My father (Peckham Rye borders of SE22) has not had mail for 3 weeks now. My concern is, rather than admitting that the closure of the East Dulwich sorting office has caused systemic issues that have not been addressed, The Royal Mail continues to blame staff sickness and recruitment problems. In my view, they continue to lie to their paying customers, and have also lied to the MP when challenged. Does this make any difference, probably not, it's another example of how in my view utilities/infrastructure and public services do not sit well with the privatisation model.   What will happen, ultimately I suspect the Royal Mail will be subsumed into one of the more efficient carriers, and letters by post will become a thing of the past (if they are not already!!) Its like a reverse highway robbery, instead of the mail coach being held up, it's paying customers who have their money stolen, for which they gain no service.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In