iMac (27-inch, Late 2013), 3.4GHz processor, 16GB RAM, 2TB Storage, 3.2GHz Graphics

I'm selling my Late 2013 iMac in perfect working condition. £350 (dropped from £400). One careful woman owner.

I've been using this iMac myself for my work as a graphic designer and illustrator (working with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop primarily) up until very recently, and it still works perfectly with good operating speeds on OS Catalina. I'm selling it now because I own two iMacs, as I bought a second during the pandemic, in order to have one at home and one at my studio. Since then I've given up my studio space, and so no longer need two. I was working on this (older) one up until a few weeks ago with the newer one sat in it's box. This seems silly, so I'm moving onto my newer machine and selling this one. 

I have all the original packaging (down to the screen cellophane!), and the box is also in perfect condition having been stored in it's delivery box.

I've never had any problems with this computer and it's been great to work on for the last decade. 

Sold with it's Magic Mouse and keyboard -- full spec can be seen by entering the serial number (DGKMR01GF8JC) on the apple tech specs page >>> 

https://support.apple.com/en_GB/specs/DGKMR01GF8JC

I have plenty more photos and a start up video available on request (ED forum only allows a few pics per post). Also happy to accept cash on delivery/collection, and for you to open it up in front of me to check it's working functions.

Selling for £350 -- they are going for much more on eBay but I've had a bad experience with selling an old laptop on eBay (dodgy buyer stripping out the hard drive and returning it to me as faulty), so I'm reluctant to list it on eBay again. Would like a quick easy local sale, and am happy to deliver to SE postcodes.

IMG_5258.jpeg

IMG_5263.jpeg

IMG_5276.jpeg

Archived