Anyone experiencing even greater issues securing a GP appointment with Tessa Jowell GP practice?

• 3 weeks later...

I received a response from the ICB, they dont seem to have any teeth at all. The health ombudsman is next, but maybe the mp might be better. Does anyone know who is the MP for Peckham and camberwell? 

I’ve had three separate experiences in less than 24 hours with Tessa Jowell GP Surgery, on the phone. Three different people. Only one was halfway decent. I then received a notification of a satisfaction survey from them via the NHS App.   I’m going to give it a swerve.  

2 minutes ago, Azalea said:

I’ve had three separate experiences in less than 24 hours with Tessa Jowell GP Surgery, on the phone. Three different people. Only one was halfway decent. I then received a notification of a satisfaction survey from them via the NHS App.   I’m going to give it a swerve.  

What kind of experiences?  Was this you calling them or they calling you?

1 hour ago, KalamityKel said:

Both.   I also had reason to call them last week after I received a text from them which required action.  Nothing happened. So had to call again earlier in the week to prod them.   Then,  in the last 24 hours, 3 more telephone calls.  It’s bizarre that they are asking for customer feedback as they won’t do anything about it. The request for feedback came from Omnes Healthcare.

1 hour ago, KalamityKel said:

Edited by Azalea
Addition

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I would share, a member of staff shared with me, there MyGP platform, which you are redirected, each time you call, is now open until 4pm daily. 

No mention of this information on their website, and the surgery says it closes from 12:30pm - 4pm on the third Thursday of each month, for their monthly staff training. It means the phone lines and surgery itself it closed. No mention of online services.

Has anyone ever attended the Patient Participation Group? I have looked online, there are minutes for the 2022, and none for last year or this year? is the PPG runing?

CQC rated their service as "requires improvement" 

Tessa Jowell GP Surgery - Care Quality Commission

Tessa Jowell GP Surgery

A few people have suggested The Garden Surgery, The Gardens, London, SE22 9QU

The Garden Surgery last report from the CQC is rated as good in all areas 

The Gardens Surgery - Care Quality Commission

The Gardens Surgery

Sadly I am just out of The Gardens Surgery Catchment area 😞

interesting read though!!