Anyone experiencing even greater issues securing a GP appointment with Tessa Jowell GP practice?

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve had three separate experiences in less than 24 hours with Tessa Jowell GP Surgery, on the phone. Three different people. Only one was halfway decent. I then received a notification of a satisfaction survey from them via the NHS App.   I’m going to give it a swerve.  

2 minutes ago, Azalea said:

I’ve had three separate experiences in less than 24 hours with Tessa Jowell GP Surgery, on the phone. Three different people. Only one was halfway decent. I then received a notification of a satisfaction survey from them via the NHS App.   I’m going to give it a swerve.  

What kind of experiences?  Was this you calling them or they calling you?

1 hour ago, KalamityKel said:

Both.   I also had reason to call them last week after I received a text from them which required action.  Nothing happened. So had to call again earlier in the week to prod them.   Then,  in the last 24 hours, 3 more telephone calls.  It’s bizarre that they are asking for customer feedback as they won’t do anything about it. The request for feedback came from Omnes Healthcare.

1 hour ago, KalamityKel said:

Edited by Azalea
Addition