Rare Yamaha Portasound PSS-102 Electronic Keyboard 1991 with Card Reader System

This Yamaha Portasound PSS-102 keyboard is a classic piece of musical equipment from 1991, perfect for those who love a retro vibe. With 32 keys, built-in speaker, mic input, and lightweight design, this electronic keyboard is an excellent addition to any music lover's collection. 

In excellent, fully-working condition. Comes with 27 song cards which can be inserted into the keyboard and played. Also comes with a corded microphone.

In the original box, which is also in good condition.

A very rare keyboard, especially in fully working condition and with cards and the owner's manual.

Runs on 6 x AA batteries or via compatible power supply (not included).

Asking £35 ONO.

IMG_20240109_180208.jpg

IMG_20240109_181217.jpg

IMG_20240109_180116.jpg

IMG_20240109_180127.jpg

IMG_20240109_180152.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I would not describe the area as very gentrified, esp not the bit that was built 30 years ago. It's human scale, low rise flats and terraces mixed on cul de sacs for the most part, but it's not knee deep in Gail's and, candle shops and luxury butchers. The cluster of new blocks of flats near the new Decathlon and Canada Water tube is shinier- but tbh that's just what modern blocks of flats look like these days. Everything gets promoted by estate agents as luxury. More housing is good, whatever the type - dumping supply on the market always helps. I am sure there will be adequate provision for pizza restaurants and entertainment in the new mixed use development. And don't forget everyone's favourite Dulwich Library also has a ~free~ film club for adults: https://www.southwark.gov.uk/libraries/adults/library-activities-for-adults
    • Odd comment about high end development at Surrey Quays - when the docks went most of the area became very gentrified, thirty plus years ago   There's the odd bit of old school working class left.   Go a mile the other way, and very old school, but I don't see anyone reminiscing about closed pubs off Trundleys Road and the like ,  the loss of New Cross Greyhound stadium or the Venue 
    • Oru space have a chatty Wednesday and offer free mediation classes also on Wednesday. Worth checking out for interaction and meeting new people.
    • I had nigel do some clearence not Olie. The work went way over the quoted price. if you want more detail please message me
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In