Antique Art Deco Desk £10

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I would also recommended Leon from Electrical Initiative Ltd, very straight forward and good and honest guy!
    • thank you both that has made me feel better - fingers crossed 
    • The proper answer, of course, is that you really do need to speak to a solicitor. You will probably be told that if the loft space is theirs, they can do what they like with it. However you can't build a proper loft conversion without changing at least some of the roof. The roof, as an external part of the building, is usually shared and not demised. They will probably need to demise it if they want to convert.    But it really does depend on the specific situation. 
    • Very sorry to hear of the experience of the original poster and wishing their pup a speedy recovery.  I would just like to say that bull breeds can be the most fantastic of dogs and there are many around Dulwich that do the breed (s) proud. It's so lazy, but way too common, to simply label an entire breed (or group of breeds) as 'bad' and another as 'good' but it's exactly this attitude that has led to 1000's of great dogs sat in shelters whilst you can't move for cockapoo's, daschunds, etc. in any London park. It's way more complex than 'good' or 'bad'  and inevitably, there will always be well-behaved dogs, and less well behaved dogs across all breeds. The key to everything with dogs is the owners, regardless of breed. Treat your dog well, train it, understand it, and take precautions if necessary (i.e. keep it on a lead).
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In