Multilingual, highly skilled PA / Admin Assistant looking for part-time or temporary job(s)

rfKat

Hi there!

I am a multilingual freelance Assistant Producer, researcher and creative, and, as I gear up for my next film project, I'm looking for a part-time or temporary job as a PA or administrative / office assistant in East Dulwich or surrounding areas. I have many years of experience working with some of the leading production companies and agencies in the UK, having worked for the Ridley Scott Creative Group for over 3 years; Netflix and ZDF TV series; as well as BBC and Audible Podcasts. So I am well versed with extremely fast-paced and ever changing environments, with vast project management and administrative expertise along with extensive experience in office practices and past roles as a PA for film Producers.

I'm extremely versatile, with a proven track record in customer service and hospitality, before joining the zestful fields of film and TV. I'm skilled in minute-taking, diary management, travel coordination, and highly IT literate. So if you are in need of an extra pair of very adept hands to assist you, don't hesitate to reach out - I'm your person! 

I can both work from home or join you in a desired location (near SE22) and my hours are flexible and can be accommodated to yours. 

Skills to offer:

- Microsoft Suite

- Adobe; Canva; Keynote and other designing tools

- Creative deck design

- Transcription & translation (PT-EN and vice versa)

- Editing (Premiere Pro)

- Videography

- Fluent in Portuguese and English with conversational Spanish and French, (currently learning Italian)

Degrees and Qualifications:

- BA in Film, Portugal (2008 - 2011)

- Diploma in Filmmaking, EICAR, Paris (2013 - 2014)

- Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate - British Red Cross (2022 - 2025)

- Risk Management of Productions Certificate (2022)

Rate: from £150 to £200 p/day depending on location, tasks and duration

Full CV and references available upon request. 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kindest regards,

Kat

• rfKat changed the title to Multilingual, highly skilled PA / Admin Assistant looking for part-time or temporary job(s)

Archived