Tricker’s size 6 women’s boots, like new, open to reasonable offers

Tricker’s black Stephy size 6 women’s brogue boots for sale. Hardly worn - sadly, I have to get rid of them as I have developed bad psoriasis on my ankles, so can’t wear them 🙁. £585 new, would like £120 for them. Complete with box, Tricker’s cloth and care instructions.

AF3601E9-2CFB-4BD4-8952-3F1EF0302568.jpeg

465FEEBB-6E97-4452-9535-2FFFA984E024.jpeg

C8C6D765-D588-4BFC-8675-A7CDB8002C3B.jpeg

• Hernehillbilly33 changed the title to Tricker’s size 6 women’s boots - like new
  • Hernehillbilly33 changed the title to Tricker’s size 6 women’s boots, like new, open to reasonable offers

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• How many people currently live in the pizza chain, bowling alley, cinema and car park? This is classic NIMBYBANOTE (not in my back yard but also not over there either) posting. "Oh no, don't let investors knock down the sad postindustrial sheds and replace them with housing and shops and dining and entertainment! Won't someone think of the Pizza Hut???"
    • Good morning,  if anyone had an off-cut of plasterboard that they do not need please could you get in touch by PM. Thank you. 
    • Great service from Aria and Dave the builder. Came out in short notice after my bath started leaking into the below flat. Replaced the floor, sorted new taps, screen and sealant and left everything looking lovely and refreshed. Very communicative and a thorough job. 
    • Removing a high-usage cinema and bowling alley to replace it with a supermarket and expensive homes (at a cost well out of reach for the vast majority of local residents) should not be something that is championed just because it is removing parking spaces. At those sort of prices the developers are catering to the Canary Wharf and City banking types who want a short commute to the office - not the existing local community. This is why there is an constant flow of people out of London and why primary schools are closing left, right and centre - because developers behind things like the Canada Water Masterplan (not sure masterplan was the best name to give it as it suggests some sort of social cleansing) like this are only interested in catering to the high-margin, high earner market: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cwyjwy5951lo#:~:text=People are leaving inner London,space in the outer suburbs   Dumping supply is not good if the supply is only at the high-end, high-margin end of the market.   Southwark News asked if there were plans for a cinema and bowling alley to replace the ones closed. Their response suggests that there will actually probably be an over-priced "artisan" coffee shop selling the finest Yak-dung coffee, a sandwich shop called Kumquat, a hot yoga studio and a We Work!!! 😉  We asked them if there was due to be a bowling alley, cinema and facilities similar to the ones due to close. Whilst British Land said they were ‘committed’ to delivering a variety of leisure and entertainment options, they were unable to confirm whether these facilities in particular would return.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In