Found Cat on Wanley Road - SE5

Hello,

On Sunday (14th January) afternoon a young tabby cat found itself into our garden and cowered for hours in the darkest corner of the garden wedged between a large planter and a wall and not moving an inch in all that time. Concerned by the evening temperatures dropping below freezing, we decided to bring it in for the night at around 6:30. On Monday I took it to the vet to see if it is chipped and sadly it is not. When we got back from the vet at about 10:30 I left the cat outside where we found it and once again it took itself to the same corner of the garden. I checked on it throughout the day from a distance and it wasn't moving so again concerned for its welfare in the freezing temperatures, I brought it back in at about 5:30pm.

Sadly the cat has no identifiers on it (name, number to call etc) so we're now on the search for its owner and I've put posters up around our neighbourhood so if you've lost a young tabby please get in touch either on here or by emailing [email protected]. It looked frightened and disoriented when we found it but it is clearly loved by somebody as it's very well looked after and easy to handle.

As I say, keen to find its owner ASAP so if you have any relevant information please get in touch.

Alberto

20240114_180514(0)-3.jpg

Edited by Alberto