Maxi Cosi child car seat for sale

Grey and black maxi cosi car seat for sale. Barely used. Excellent condition. Purchased in John Lewis.

Isofix fitting. Suitable from age 4 or 100cms.

Pet and smoke free home. 

Selling for £50 (RRP is £160)

Collection only - SE22.

IMG_9756.jpg

IMG_9755.jpg

IMG_9754.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I know from experience that season ticket holders can sell their seat for a game, but it's then sold on to either silver or red members. Long gone are the days when you could turn up and buy tickets, or at the turnstiles I'm afraid
    • Some clubs have a system for season ticket holders to put their seat up for resale if they can't use it for a particular match, so it might be worth ringing the ticket office to see if any are available for the match you want to go to
    • Actually, it is not just being pedantic, it is also being a little disingenuous - people and companies make plans for their lives and their day to day operations way ahead of time. There are expectations and there is also the responsibility from when you are providing a service that you are reliable and dependable - people count on that. And a business that is not reliable will not survive long term.  If you really believe that "8 weeks" is good enough to find a pool in the area (or expect all the swimmers to also be able to accommodate such), I really don't know what to say, but I am amazed as to what people with no knowledge and personal experience of going through the issue can say with "a straight face" and think they know what they are talking about...  And again, this is *only* affecting one club/coach. Do you even ask yourself why that is? Do you support such a move? Or, asking from a different point of view, would you like to be in the receiving end of that situation, whilst seeing that other clubs using the facilities were not facing the same treatment???    Alleyn's is clearly on the wrong with this one... 
    • There may well be numerous empty seats with people on holiday, and the club is notorious for season. Ticket holders not turning up Vs lower teams on inconvenient days/times.  Ideally there should be a way of passing these on at face value or below but I expect many are resold through 'legal' tout sites.  Sorry not exactly helpful.  Advice is retitle the thread with exact requirements to hopefully target the right people.  I'll ask around.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In