Dead Fox at Donkey Alley

I think councils need to start considering fox culls. The problem is getting out of hand. Recent visitors to mine from out of London commented a lot on the overwhelmingly strong smell of urine in the streets. During the summer it's even worse. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, HeadNun said:

I think councils need to start considering fox culls. The problem is getting out of hand. Recent visitors to mine from out of London commented a lot on the overwhelmingly strong smell of urine in the streets. During the summer it's even worse. 

NO!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HeadNun said:

Central london stinks of human Urine in the side streets (I know..I work there)....perhaps it was human p*** your friends could smell?

I see foxes daily around my home and in my garden and I have never actually noticed any smell of fox urine.

I love seeing my local foxes, they are beautiful animals.

I would prefer councils spend their money on providing public toilets than killing animals.

Edited by NewWave
typo
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, NewWave said:

Central london stinks of human Urine in the side streets (I know..I work there)....perhaps it was human p*** your friends could smell?

I see foxes daily around my home and in my garden and I have never actually noticed any smell of fox urine.

I love seeing my local foxes, they are beautiful animals.

I would prefer councils spend their money on providing public toilets than killing animals.

Once you know the smell, it's pretty distinctive (def not human). I haven't been able to open my windows some days in the summer and the neighbours have had the same problem. And then there are the other presents they leave on our doorsteps. Not to mention ransacking bins and leaving filthy nappies etc all over the street. 

Agree about councils needing to build more public toilets, but I just don't think the foxes would know how to use them

• Like 2

I get foxes in my garden all year round. Can't say I've ever been able to smell them. I do get rubbish dumped by the side of my house and other annoyances. None of them made by foxes. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1