RAOK from Lucy for her 18th? Aka bag of sweets through my door....

> Yes-I came over all curmudgeonly

It's a bit difficult to even moot the point that sweetie giving and receiving isn't necessarily inherently good, isn't it? Now a gift of home-grown veg, that I really would think of as kind.

How funny. I didn't think anything suspect of it at all, just took the note for its word, but seems like I'm the only one - and when I told my other half, he said don't you dare eat it, you're nine months pregnant!!

Do you all live on Ondine like me perchance? (Peckhampam I knw you do, because you did your own raok several years back, giving away strawb plants, which are doing just swimmingly this year, so thanks again!).

I really hope that Lucy makes an appearance so we can hear her story!

If someone put a bag of sweets through my door, it would make my day and I'd scoff them all within seconds. My sweet tooth would overwhelmingly override any suspicion.

My wife probably wouldn't be so trusting, and would no doubt be furious with me for eating randomly acquired sweets. Would probably have to keep schtum.

We got them too (in Ondine Rd) and while I loved the gesture they did go in the bin as you don't know where they've been!

Pilsbury I'm also 9 months pregnant so that probably aided the bin decision! I'm sure we'll be negotiating buggies past each other soon, good luck!

Wow I'm really sorry about this, I promise it was legit, I am she, I live at 39. I'm not "dodgy" or "testing" anyone and I certainly haven't poisoned them! If you still aren't convinced, check out this - it's the video of everything I did. I promise this link isn't a virus or anything haha!!

lucytheowl Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Wow I'm really sorry about this, I promise it was

> legit, I am she, I live at 39. I'm not "dodgy" or

> "testing" anyone and I certainly haven't poisoned

> them! If you still aren't convinced, check out

> this - it's the video of everything I did. I

> promise this link isn't a virus or anything haha!!

>

I think if you look at the responses, most were fine, some as I said a little 'hinky' but I guess that's understandable, and no reflection on the people who made them.

We're none of us expecting sweeties through our doors and it's London and some of us have maybe read a Mark Billingham or Ian Rankin novel too many, so...

But more seriously no 'sorry' required at all, as far as I'm concerned, a lovely gesture, I hope you keep making them.

Hope your 18th went well.

Best wishes