Clarks kids all weather ankle boot

granadaland

Gave these to my daughter for her birthday yesterday and she said they did fit ok.

So we went out for dinner and she said how far to go my feet hurt.

Apparently she said they fit so as not to hurt my feelings...

So they have been walked in for all of 20 minutes but i cant return them now.

Were reduced from £64 to £15 + £5 postage in the sale.

Would like to get £10 for them but any offers considered.

Size 2 child, F (Standard) width (approx age 8?)

Girls Rock Race GTX K Navy Combi Blue Boots | Clarks Outlet

please PM with any queries

IMG_5753.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Dear oh dear. They have a childlike trust in Royal Mail, don't they?
    • There are quite a few other cinemas nearby, and may well be one in the new development as I understand it. The bowling alley is a shame, but again there are others (Lewisham and Greenwich). As for pizza hut. I mean come on, seriously? If your vision for London is huge car parks / expanses of tarmac, with warehouse style identikit chains dropped around them, then I despair tbh. 
    • No-one has ever called the Pizza Hut or the car park or the bowling alley or the cinema "home". 
    • Hilariously, I got this reply from Tyne Tunnels about an appeal I made regarding an outstanding fine my brother accrued for me.  We are obviously in the 0.3% they talk about! 🤣   In your appeal, you told us that you did not receive the UTCN letter until 12/09/2024. We use an external provider to produce letters sent by post, and each batch of letters is assigned a consignment number which confirms that they have been passed to the Royal Mail for delivery. Our records show that the UTCN was assigned a consignment number and sent on 21/08/2024. This was sent to the registered keeper using information provided by the DVLA. While consignment numbers themselves are not traceable via the postal service, government figures show that 99.7% of items dispatched by the Royal Mail are deemed to have been successfully delivered, and delivery in this case did not fall within a period of industrial action. We also receive notifications whenever letters cannot be delivered. In this case, the UTCN was not reported as a failed delivery.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In