£30 Galway crystal wine glasses

eblaney

• eblaney changed the title to £30 Galway crystal wine glasses

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Improve the acoustic soundproofing on her floor by replacing/enhancing underlay under carpets or adding rugs? Encourage her neighbour to talk to their GP for a check that it is not affecting their health? Difficult when it is so personal.
    • A friend of mine who lives in apartments has had her sleep affected by her neighbour who lives in her apartment below my friend. My friend can often hear the neighbour down stairs shouting in their sleep and snoring. I suggested wearing ear plugs, but  my friend said the noise still gets through. She has closed her windows and bedroom door, and has contacted her neighbour and the council, but nothing has worked. Is there anything she can do?
    • MMMMMMMMMMMM, were you contacted three days later in the afternoon?  It has been several months, and I am now awaiting a response still from the ICB over my experiences several months ago. I have chased, and chased, and chased the ICB. In my last email, I copied in the health ombudsman. I still have a complaint with the surgery I submitted in April, which has yet to be replied to.  The appointment system has got better, but forget about complaining to the surgery, they simply ignore complaints, or when pushed, will invite you in for a cozy chat. The surgery seems to have a fear of putting responses in writing.  I have requested to attend the patient experience group, I don't think the practice manager wants me on there. The ICB wants the to be part of the group. Out of interest, hows everyone else's experience with the surgery?
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In