Armchair. NO LONGER AVAILABLE

mjem

To note, it’s going for free because:

- the 2x back leg holes have (randomly..) lost the inside Thread for the screw on the legs to screw into. So it’ll stand on them but won’t be fully secure especially if freestanding ie not by a wall or something.
- as such would take some troubleshooting, but I’m sure for the right candidate with some basic diy wizardry it’s fixable to get those 2x legs securely attached. Am sure it’s possible to buy 2x thread inserts to go in each hole.

- the 4x legs are currently not attached (which helps for transporting it or course).

We’ve had it in action just on the floor for about a month now and it’s actually fine worked both practically and aesthetically. So that might also work for you, in the right space, cosy corner vibes etc.

Only Letting it go because of general space especially ahead of the annual Christmas tree room layout troubleshooting😂. Otherwise would go to the trouble of fixing it ourselves.

Other than that, there’s super faint marks from living with it for a few years, but still looks great and is super comfy and nice size etc. All covers on the cushions and the sleeves are removable to wash too.

smoke free pet free house.

76cm deep, 85cm wide, 60cm high.

made up of the base, a back cushion, a upright cushion and 2x arm sleeves. Whole thing is not too heavy at all and is fine movable just with one person. We can obvs help get it out of the door!

collection from the East Dulwich side of the rye.

alex 

IMG_4214.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• mjem changed the title to Armchair. NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Archived