Bargain ! Pro Breeze 20L Compressor Dehumidifier UK like new £150

robertonicolo

Hi there, I am selling my Pro Breeze 20L Compressor Dehumidifier. I bought it 5 months ago but used only for 2 weeks as I changed flat and I don't need it here. I still have the original box! RRP £199.

Combat black mould, dampness and window condensation in your home or office with our powerful 20L Dehumidifier. It utilises an energy-efficient compressor to quickly and efficiently remove moisture from the air and features a special laundry drying mode to speed up the drying of clothes.

This large 20L Dehumidifier quickly and efficiently removes damp, mould, and moisture from the air. It uses a high-powered built-in compressor to remove up to 20 litres of moisture per day, making it ideal for use in large rooms with persistent damp issues. With 4 built-in modes, you have the choice between two different fan speeds as well as normal and laundry modes to speed up the drying of clothes. Castor wheels are also fitted so the unit can be easily moved without carrying, and an easy-to-read LED display and touch panel allow for quick set-up.

High-Extraction: Removes up to 20 litres of water per day with low energy consumption.
Special Laundry Mode: Reduce the drying time of damp laundry indoors by absorbing moisture in the air from wet clothes.
Large Water Tank: The 5.5L water tank automatically shuts off when full, with a continuous drainage hose included for long-term use.
Costs as little as 12 p/hour to run: Our dehumidifier has been designed to be energy-efficient with low power consumption.
Digital LED Display: Digital LED screen displays the current room humidity level and allows you to control 4 dehumidification modes including laundry mode, auto-defrost, child lock and fan only.
Automatic Humidity Sensor: The built-in humidity sensor allows you to set your desired room humidity between 30%-80%.
24-Hour Timer: A built-in timer allows you to schedule the dehumidifier to turn on or off during the day with a convenient ‘sleep display’ to ensure a peaceful, undisturbed night.

Collection Only _ E1 3FY - 2 min walk from Stepney Green underground station - East London 

PB-082_3000x.jpg

PB-081_3000x.jpg

PB-08LIFESTYLE2_3000x.jpg

PB-083_3000x.jpg

PB-08LIFESTYLE1_1300x.jpg

IMG_9855.jpg

Archived