Free Nuna Rebl Car Seat - Up to 19.5kg or 40-105cm

EastDulwichDad

I-Size compatible, 360-degree turn and 7-position recline Group 0+/1 car seat, that'll allow a newborn and pre-schooler to sit rear-facing.

Good condition. We are giving it away free because it's been used for all of our three children.

Comes with extra cover and I'm sure we can find the instructions. Pick up from near Goose Green.

Thanks

IMG_20231112_120420.thumb.jpg.9430318a74e7b31978701ba750ce506e.jpg

IMG_20231112_120454.jpg

IMG_20231112_120426.jpg

IMG_20231112_120538.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• SE22 Franklin's was a disused pub/offe and was converted to SE 22 by a lovely Greek man and his family he did most of the work himself really great atmosphere and food.
    • Hi! I need to steam some curtains I bought as they're incredibly creased - any chance someone has a steamer I could borrow for a day? I can pick up anytime today or tomorrow Thanks! Kate
    • Ben created Phone Savvy, leverages his lived experience to work with others, is entrepreneurial, creative and hard working. An ex-offender come good.    
    • The site of William Rose plne furniture shop after that bespoke windows now up by ploug diy after bespoke a lingerie shop..mrs Robinsons on opposite corner fire surrounds .then baby prams cots clothes.barbers opposite school used to be a news agents then photographic shop then nurses/nanny agency.marys living and giving shop .back in the day car radios sound systems health shop next door a beauty parlour.amalpi coffee shop next door .sowing machines wools cottons .then binster toyshop.up to jazz barbers fsl fashion/sport/ leisure shop later had a phone shop take some of the sports shop space.some where along that part was a fruit and veg fella called les.and also lanes driving school.opposiite aj farmers Little shop next to picture house.before Irish shop used to be a video shop called sun rentals/ or sun videos. This thread as got  me dads memory in overdrive 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In