Zinc-topped dining table (Loaf) - £150 (final reduction)

euantowers

Hi there - I am based in herne hill and selling this used + much loved zinc-topped dining table, originally bought from Loaf.

As you can see form the photos, it's in used but good condition.

Dimensions are 160cm long, 95.5cm wide, 76.6cm high.

It will seat 6-8 people.

Please let me know if interested and feel free to make me a (reasonable!) offer for it.  It will need to be collected from our house.  

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-18 at 18.50.48 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-18 at 18.50.48.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-18 at 18.50.49 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-18 at 18.50.49.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-18 at 18.50.50 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-18 at 18.50.50.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-18 at 18.50.51 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-10-18 at 18.50.51.jpeg

• euantowers changed the title to Zinc-topped dining table (Loaf) - £150 (final reduction)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• An interesting series of responses here.  I think they're trying to do the divide thing too, rather than have us all together in one space near to the venue, and away from Peckham Rye Park.  By the way cyclemonkey, regarding postcodes.  Peckham Rye has two postcodes.  Peckham Rye Common is SE15 ie. Peckham postcode.  Peckham Rye Park is SE22 ie. East Dulwich. But I have an idea.  Why don't we - as many of us who can - all arrive together around 7.30pm?  The email said they'd be taken us one by one to the Auditorium.  Well we can ALL sit in the Auditorium. By definition it is a big space. Let's do that!  I won't be able to get there much before then anyway.  We can demand to all be heard together and we all have the same questions.   
    • I would like to add a big recommendation here for Lukasz. He painted one room, refitted a cupboard door and added a lovely floor trim to another room, and the results were better than I expected. His work is immaculate, great attention to detail and left the rooms as tidy as he found them. If I need additional work done in the future, I will definitely be calling again on his services.
    • It should be curbed 🙂 Seriously it is encouraging people to loiter causing obstruction.
    • In the Guardian as well - https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/jul/27/trump-speech-no-need-to-vote-future I think they might just have checked!!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In