Wooden Toy Organiser for sale - £40

missanja

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Yes I saw how they were proudly showing that they had built 70 odd affordable houses in the first batch. I really do hope they stick to their commitment but history tells us this is not what happens - that developers will often build the first batch fulfilling their affordable housing (to buy or rent) commitment but then u-turn.   If I was a betting person I would wager that once completed the affordable housing is nowhere near 35%. Look at the Dulwich Square development - none of that ended up being affordable housing despite what the original application and plans said. If councils do take cash in lieu of social housing you can see why developers may see that as an easy way to pay their way out - they probably cover that cost 10 times over in the margins on the luxury properties they build instead.
    • I imagine it's going to look and feel pretty similar to the mixed use development about 300m to the north, but bigger.  https://maps.app.goo.gl/84WNyXLpvHmiLuHA7?g_st=ac
    • Purse found on upland road I have cancelled the bank cards
    • SE22 Franklin's was a disused pub/offe and was converted to SE 22 by a lovely Greek man and his family he did most of the work himself really great atmosphere and food.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In