Rooftop yoga starts 6 July in Peckham

LuceB

Hello ED forum

I thought a few of you might be interested in these new yoga classes I am starting on Saturday mornings from 6 July - 14 September.

Come and experience a yoga whilst soaking up the amazing view from the top of the Peckham multi-story car park. Classes are suitable for all abilities and ideal for beginners. So don't worry if you've never tried yoga before, now's your chance to give it a go in one of the most unique settings in London. I teach Dru Yoga, a flowing form of yoga which calms body and mind and offering a still point in the hectic city. The sequences and postures come from a therapeutic background and I have used them extensively to improve my own health and wellbeing.

There are undercover spaces we can use if the weather is a little unhelpful, but do bring warm clothes.

Class details:

Taking place on the top floor of the Peckham multi-story car park at the same time as the Bold Tendencies sculpture project, the classes will offer students the chance to practice yoga with a stunning view of London, surrounded by contemporary art, and moments away from the trendy Frank's Caf? to grab a spot of breakfast after the stretching and relaxation.

6 July ? 14 September

Saturdays 10-11am

Levels 7 ? 10, Peckham multi-storey car park,

95a Rye Lane,

SE15 4ST

?9 drop-in or ?30 for four classes

Yoga mat hire ?1 (please book in advance)

More details and booking: www.lucyoga.co.uk or call me on 07751 520 889

Archived