Edward Snowden Spotted in East Dulwich

NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden was spotted earlier this morning outside the Co-op on Lordship Lane.

The former American intelligence officer had been expected to fly from Moscow's Sheremetyevo airport to Havana, Cuba today. However, it appears his travel plans have altered somewhat.

Shocked reporters have jumped on the 176 from Central London and are yet to arrive. TfL are warning of severe disruptions on this route and have advised that regular users of the service find alternate transportion.

It is rumoured that Snowden is taking refuge in a safe house in the area, safely protected by Bugaboos and slabs of organic meat.

Blueeyes, I bet that you wouldn't call the OP a "sad prick" to his face if you were standing next to him in a pub. It's the coward's way of blogging - abusing someone anonymously, knowing that they can't get back at you.

If you don't find someone funny, you should just ignore them, not abuse them. Humour is a matter of personal taste; personally I thought the Snowden allusion quite funny.

Mid-range, been done before in other ways. Could do better is my evaluation. 5/10. More interestingly blueeyes response was deeply lame, beyond lameness, unjustified and reckless. 1/10 - now go to the corner of the room, you're on detention.

Louisa.

I have far more self-esteem than I actually warrant but I couldn't give more than a very generous 2.5/10 for that contribution and that's mainly for the ED-ward part, facts have to be faced, the rest is pish.

So, the day job awaits in the morning. But that's fine with me, let's be real, Pickettywitch won't pay tribute to themselves now, will they?

And NO! I'll not hear a word to the contrary.

HonaloochieB Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I have far more self-esteem than I actually

> warrant but I couldn't give more than a very

> generous 2.5/10 for that contribution and that's

> mainly for the ED-ward part, facts have to be

> faced, the rest is pish.

>

> So, the day job awaits in the morning. But that's

> fine with me, let's be real, Pickettywitch won't

> pay tribute to themselves now, will they?

>

> And NO! I'll not hear a word to the contrary.

Perhaps you could translate this into comprehensible English, HonaloochieB. because I have grave difficulty in understanding what you are saying.