Our lovely cottage in Brittany is available for 2024 holidays, only £190 a week

malumbu

Our holiday cottage of 20 years is available at a small cost for family and 'new' friends to enjoy. Ferry and flight costs for the summer are pretty reasonable at present so it may be worth considering before they go up. It is free for the school summer hols after 6 August, at May half term and for most of the spring and also into the Autumn. I'll upload more pictures later

PM me for full details. Very family friendly but suitable for couples and groups too.

Built in 1870 this stone cottage is in a peaceful hamlet close to Huelgoat in North Finistere. 40mins from coasts, 5 mins from town and village. Wild and less wild walks, cycling (a number of bikes are provided), nature, cultural stuff, smaller theme parks, tree top adventure and plenty of other activities. A gentle nine hole golf course. 

Large bedroom with double four poster bed, bunks and spare single bed. Second double bedroom. Large lounge with wood burner, Bed settee downstairs and glamping in the barn! Bedding, BBQ, games, table football, bikes, canoe and other stuff provided. Refurbished bathroom with large walk in shower. Comfortably sleeps six, potentially more, could take two young families, 1/2 an acre of land.

Ideal if you like the outdoor life, star gazing after you have seen bats, a bit of privacy and want to avoid the masses. A minimum of a week but flexible on arrival and departure days. 

cottageroses.jpg.f8b9fa1da3eb1395f1d967d555439f8d.jpg.2a5be24e40bca58a964cbea95a9227cc.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I was asked about going late or early in the year.  There is a lovely wood burner but it would take a lot of wood to heat in say November or February to get it to a comfortable temperature so I don't take guests during the late Autumn and winter months.  We use it every Easter and I do a few days in the autumn to 'close it down for the winter'.  I was doing some work during the 'Beast from the East', massive wind chill when I got back to Stansted but much calmer in Brittany due to the maritime climate.  But whilst cutting wood it started to snow, quite rare in that neck of the woods, so I took some photos

20180318_163542.thumb.jpg.87a09f720669eaab054087c1420d5e95.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

New year and the sun is almost shining, so some of you may be looking forward to holidays later in the year.  Do message me for details and I will send you guides with more photos and plenty of information.  I had a few days out there in December, a first, repairing minor storm damage to an out building.  I can include some photos of my adventure!  It's free for many of the spring, summer and Autumn months.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Morning East Dulwich and friends, our lovely cottage is available over coming months for a relaxing countryside retreat, we will be there over Easter to spruce up the garden and sweep up the cobwebs.  PM me and I can send you full details

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Last call for August, price is in the title and go to the first post for location.  Message me and I will e-mail you full info on the house, amenities, getting there, what to do etc.

• Thanks 1