Wanted - WaterRower

rich_thomas

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I'd like to recommend Jordan from Gutter Maintenance Tech who we used recently to replace our tired and rotting soffits and facia board and guttering.  They use their own scaffold tower so it works out cheaper than other contractors but the work itself is of an excellent standard.  They said they would take two days and they stuck to this in spite of horrendous weather conditions.  Lovely people - we'd use them again with no reservations. https://www.gmtltd.org/
    • Where did you get the pictures from? One looks like windows in houses in Oglander Road.
    • wanted curtains to be relined or  ready made curtain linings to be fitted to my favourite curtains.  please send me a private massage if you can help.   Thank you
    • What I don't understand is those that are clamouring for this says there is an urgent need for more teachers yet they also say there are lots of places at schools for the children leaving private school due to dwindling pupil numbers (at primary especially). Surely then the teacher "gap" can, in part, be plugged by this?   This does seem a very blinkered, dog whistle attack on a certain part of private education and it will be interesting to see how the courts (and Europe) views it. Given the government accelerated the rollout to happen in the middle of a school year (which no-one thought was a good idea) probably shows they may not believe they are on strong ground - it feels like a "beg for forgiveness rather than ask for permission" situation.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In