Single Folding Bed - Jay-Be Crown Premier with Deep Sprung Mattress - As new - £150

AMEG

Single Folding Bed - Jay-Be Crown Premier with Deep Sprung Mattress

Excellent AS NEW condition.
- Used as guest bed for a few nights and no longer needed
- Clean. Mattress still in its original packaging
- Hypoallergenic
- Premium folding bed - see manufacturers description below.
- Very comfortable. Deep Sprung mattress with a high-density deep spring interior for evenly distributed support.
- Easy to open and close in seconds.
- Easy to move around as required on its heavy duty 360 castors
- Built to last and specifically designed for regular use.
- Brand new over £339 in Argos so grab a bargain. 

See the excellent reviews on all websites

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8371274?clickPR=plp:11:10

https://www.amazon.co.uk/JAY-BE-Folding-Premier-Contract-Mattress/dp/B006MR7OOA?th=1

Viewing and collection from SE24.  
- You will need a hatchback or car with large boot to collect it. 

Dimensions
- Open: W76cm x L197cm x H42cm (to Headboard 70cm)
- Folded: W76cm x D53cm x H92cm
- Space under bed when open: 21cm
- Mattress dimensions: W76cm x L190cm x D18cm
- Max weight that the bed can hold: 30 stone (190kg)
- Bed Weight 33.5Kg

Safety - Exceeds British, European and North American safety standards. All Jay-Be Folding Beds achieve British, European and Internationally recognised safety standards.

Mattress - Tailored in a traditional hand-tufted, high-performance fabric, its deep sprung core is topped with a comfort layer of luxury lambswool, naturally improving the fire resistance of the mattress and actively wicking away moisture for temperature regulation. The unique open cell structure of the e-Fibre fillings enables the mattress to breathe, ensuring that it stays fresh when in storage.

Frame - Robust, easy-to-wipe clean steel frame, sits on heavy-duty 360 castors. Its fully automatic leg mechanism makes it easy to open and close in seconds. A beech effect headboard secures the pillow and the foot end helps keep the mattress in place for an undisturbed night's sleep.

Base - For optimum comfort and evenly distributed full body support, the deep sprung core mattress rests on an exclusive J-Tex sprung base system. Suspended using high-tension springs, it has been specially engineered to be stretch resistant and extremely strong. Independently tested, it has been proven to perform as well as regular permanent beds offering long-term durability.

Sustainability - Developed with our planet in mind, its ultra-comfortable Rebound e-Fibre support layer is created by bonding specially engineered fibres made from recycled plastic materials - preventing them from going to landfill or into our oceans. The Rebound e-Fibre support layer is also 100% recyclable again after use so that your mattress can be responsibly disposed of.

Capture bed.JPG

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-22 at 11.04.38.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-22 at 11.04.39.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-22 at 11.04.40.jpeg

Capture.JPG

• AMEG changed the title to Single Folding Bed - Jay-Be Crown Premier with Deep Sprung Mattress - As new - £150

Archived