Does anyone know Winifred Gluckett?

Sue

2 hours ago, Peckhampam said:

is it an NHS letter?  Apparently the new computer system at Kings and Guys is generating letters to people who lived at addresses up to 30 years ago.

Yes it is. That would explain it, thank you.

This new system seems to be experiencing rather a lot of what could most kindly be called "teething problems" 🙄

Edited by Sue

2 hours ago, Sue said:

Yes it is. That would explain it, thank you.

This new system seems to be experiencing rather a lot of what could most kindly be called "teething problems" 🙄

I keep getting repeated emails about the same test results sent to me. This includes saying the tests were carried out at Guys and St Thomas’ when they weren’t.   Sending letters to the wrong address seems like a big GDPR fail.

4 hours ago, alice said:

I wonder how easily it would be possible to find all previous occupants of a particular address. I had an aunt Winnie she would have  been 115. 

Yes, I've had a PM which confirms that this Winifred  previously lived (decades ago!) at the house to which the letter was delivered. 

My best friend at school was called Winifred. So was my Latin teacher 🤣

2 hours ago, Froglander said:

I keep getting repeated emails about the same test results sent to me. This includes saying the tests were carried out at Guys and St Thomas’ when they weren’t.   Sending letters to the wrong address seems like a big GDPR fail.

I missed a physio appointment because it was on the new system as a video appointment, when it was actually face to face.

I had phoned that morning to confirm it was video, because I thought it was strange, as I hadn't been told this when I booked it. I was assured that yes it was. 

Both the physio and I completely wasted our time - him waiting in a room for me to turn up, me being told online when on the video link that my appointment was delayed - I gave up waiting after twenty minutes "delay" 😡

Then when I phoned to find out what was going on, the physio reception had closed 

The physio phoned me the next day to apologise and make a new appointment, but it clearly wasn't his fault.

Edited by Sue
Clarification