For Sale - Vintage Desk with 3 Drawers - £30

foggynervosa

Wooden desk with 3 Drawers and Veneered Top

Unsure of the wood type but this sturdy desk would be great for the home office or childrens homework area.

The desktop has been recently lightly sanded and treated with Osmo oil.

The top has some veneer damage on the left and some light scratches and marks commensurate with its age.

There is some damage to 2 of the drawer fronts as you can see in the pics. (The second drawer still has the broken off piece, so could be repaired with some wood glue and a clamp)

Dimensions are: 106cm wide, 61cm deep and 68cm high. (Internal 'knee hole' measurements are 58cm wide by 62cm high)

We would keep it but don't have the space.

£30

Collect from East Dulwich Grove

EDF_Vintage_Desk_0001.jpg

EDF_Vintage_Desk_0002.jpg

EDF_Vintage_Desk_0003.jpg

EDF_Vintage_Desk_0004.jpg

EDF_Vintage_Desk_0005.jpg

EDF_Vintage_Desk_0006.jpg

EDF_Vintage_Desk_0007.jpg

EDF_Vintage_Desk_0008.jpg

EDF_Vintage_Desk_0009.jpg

EDF_Vintage_Desk_0010.jpg

EDF_Vintage_Desk_0011.jpg

EDF_Vintage_Desk_0012.jpg

EDF_Vintage_Desk_0013.jpg

EDF_Vintage_Desk_0014.jpg

EDF_Vintage_Desk_0015.jpg

EDF_Vintage_Desk_0016.jpg

• foggynervosa changed the title to For Sale - Vintage Desk with 3 Drawers - £30

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• https://www.lambeth.gov.uk/libraries-0/carnegie-library It's a nice little library and meeting place.  One of the Carnegie ones of course. Actually not so little, the actual building: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Carnegie_libraries_in_Europe#/media/File:Carnegie_Library_Herne_Hill.JPG I get books from there sometimes, and have been to an occasional talk.  Last week there was a foursome quietly playing ?bridge/whist there mid-morning. I'm afraid I don't know anything about the Hub project itself.  
    • Hi,  I’m wondering if anyone needs help with their dog during weekdays? I work part time as a nurse and so I’m free Mon, Wed, Thurs and Fri each week.  I have young children and we usually go for a walk in the afternoons, around 1pm. I’d be happy for a child friendly dog to tag along with our stroll if they’re home alone during the day. The kids would love it and it’ll break up the day for your pooch. I’d charge £12. I live opposite Goodrich Road Primary school, so if anyone is close by and would like some help, let me know.    My contact number is 07599352340. Hayley
    • I bloody hate "grab". It used to mean "snatch" (not in its ruder sense) as in snatch and grab, and now it's just used all the time instead of "get" or "collect". eg "I'll come and grab them later" or "can I grab a cup of tea?" Also "Up for grabs" GRRRR 
    • My hubby loves Cafe Spice on Rye lane  https://cafespicepeckham.co.uk
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In