Le Moulin - refurb?

Does anyone know what is happening to Le Moulin (restaurant near The Plough). It closed down a few weeks ago. It looks as though it is being refurbished. There were items for sale outside it this morniing, bunk beds, glasses etc.

Sorry Louisa, don't mean to upset you. I only ate there once and had a really enjoyable evening, the people runnign the restaurant were lovely and made us feel really welcome, as did the regulars. I'm just intrigued as to what is going to happen to the building!

The owner, who's conspicuously failing to sell any of the glasses, knives, forks and other paraphernalia, says his son is going to run it as a local place for local people.

When questioned, he says, 'I don't know, it's up to him, but upstairs, maybe some sofas, the kind of place where people put a case of champagne behind the bar.

'I know people in Dulwich, I live here thirty years, that is what they used to do.'

Stacey-lyn I am back on the bourgeoise bandwagon do not fret :)

steveo this sounds like my kind of place. Sofas, champagne by the case behind the bar. Just what I'm used to. I for one cannot what for this. I just hope Eric junior doesn't choose to alter the name, it holds a special place in my heart.

Louisa.