Black Cherry - What's happened to it?

seems to be turning into a refuge for cackling hags and lairy w**kers, all palying chicken with the traffic as they dash across to the corner shop for more Marlboro lights

Or have I got that wrong again?

Probably right. I also think it is a favourite with the ?Come into ED for the evening? crowd.

This is just an observation on my part and in no way xenophobic. If people are from, even as far afield as Penge and they have all their shots I?m fine with that. Just as long as they keep their hands off our women.

I believe they have also invaded the EDT and Bishop on the odd occassion.

I did witness one nearly colliding with a bus as she staggered backwards into the road waving her wine glass about. Even the driver honking his horn, as it were, didn't make much of an impact :-|

What's the world coming to!

I think the talking 176 is an attempt to solve the problem. You see they used to just get off the bus anywhere and wander around aimlessly bumping into things. Now it tells them where they are and where the bus is going. The problem is that Goose Green is in fact 3rd generation Pengelian rhyming slang for home(derived from the 17th century pensgrenne). So there is some confusion occurring and Black Cherry is cashing in.

Very well. Tudor Court rules it is then. Hmm, well perhaps if you set up a thread to be played in the lounge and watch closely it should become sufficiently clear for you to join in. Obviously becoming a decent player will take many years, and my own level of grand-master a lifetime of devotion.