Solid wood kitchen counters - 3 large pieces left - offers welcome

thekw

We have pulled of the old solid wood (likely oak) kitchen counters from our house as part of our renovation. We have about 3 large pieces left, varying in shape and size. Largest one is probably 2.5m x 90cm. Would make a good kitchen counter or workshop worktop once sanded and treated. We would like to recover some of the cost of removal, so offers welcome if you would like one of the pieces. 

Collection in SE22. You are very welcome to come and see them. Thanks. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Flu/Covid jabs are being offered to certain groups right now and other groups from 3/10. 
    • Good question. I have no idea what to do either. Right now I'm on whatever the no-cap default plan is for British Gas, and that's probably the worst option! Today is the first day I've put the heating on too...
    • Hey, anyone switching to a fixed rate for energy, as prices are supposed to rise in October? Is it worth it? Thoughts and advice welcome. I try to keep heating of for as long as possible but last few years bills have very pricey
    • Week 6 fixtures...   Saturday 28th September Newcastle United v Manchester City Arsenal v Leicester City Brentford v West Ham United Chelsea v Brighton & Hove Albion Everton v Crystal Palace Nottingham Forest v Fulham Wolverhampton Wanderers v Liverpool   Sunday 29th September Ipswich Town  Aston Villa Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur   Monday 30th September AFC Bournemouth v Southampton
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In