Lovely New Forest Cottage available for Half-Term and Autumn Breaks...

Allo

Lovely New Forest Cottage available for Half-Term and Autumn Breaks...

Our family home, now let as a holiday cottage is in the heart of the New Forest and has last minute availability for the second week of half-term (from 27th October) and weekend/mid-week breaks in the Autumn. It's only 2 hour's drive from ED.

Autumn is the most beautiful season in the New Forest, it's less busy and the colours are amazing - you can walk and cycle for miles and miles across the wild forest from our doorstep, and we have ponies, donkeys and pigs passing by in the lane outside. The local pub and village shop are only 15 minutes walk away.

The cottage is on Airbnb with a 6 person limit, but when let directly, and to family and friends, we can accommodate up to 8 (plus baby), which means room for two families or larger groups as there is plenty of room. And dogs are welcome too!

Please have a look at our Airbnb page for more information and photos, and if interested in hearing more PM me for direct discounted rates or any questions...

https://airbnb.com/h/hellonewforest

Thank you!

NFHphoto.jpeg

307112bf-4a82-4e67-9008-04b0a0370446.jpg

IMG_2100.jpeg

Archived