Free toaster and microwave

EastDulwichIan

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I'd also highly recommend David Rowden from Flujo. This is the second time I've used his services and this time it was upgrading some radiators.  Really pleasant to have around. Very neat and tidy. Great communicator. Fair pricing.  Would use again for any heating or plumbing related work.
    • Sharing an endorsement for Leon and Electrical Initiative ltd. Made contact and within a week were able to find a time for him to come by. It can be hard to talk about electrics if your not in the trade but Leon quickly got a sense of what we needed and gave a reasonably priced and thoughtful survey of our circuit.  He was thorough, engaged, professional and took the time to explain his thinking and conclusions.  Glad to add one more strong recommendation !    Leon:  +44 7707 925039  
    • I can also recommend Paul. He did a lovely tiling job in our kitchen- he is friendly, reliable and professional. We are very pleased.
    • A reminder for advice on fixed energy deals:  https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/utilities/are-there-any-cheap-fixed-energy-deals-currently-worth-it/ - updated to 27/09/2024
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In