Parquet Floor Oak Reclaimed

Alexd

Reclaimed Oak Parquet Flooring 1’x 2 ¾” x ¾” or 305mm x 70mm wide x 20mm thick. Condition is used.

To answer the questions, I've measured what is on the pallet and its 104cm x 92cm x 7 high. So roughly 6.5 square metres of whole blocks. Plus there are lots of off cuts for around the edges.

As far as I know the bricks are oak. And as you can see, they come with bitumen on the bottom. The finished floor indicates the final colour.

Please note: I had the bricks laid, gaps filled, sanded and vanished by a professional who took off the top 3mm to get down to the fresh wood. If you want to keep more of the colour and age then just give them a light sand.

There is a large degree of colour variance in parquet so you won't always get an exact match with your existing floor. If you are in any doubt, please check with a professional flooring firm for advice about colour matching.

Sizes are as measured and there is some variance across the blocks. Also included are the offcuts from the project. These come in really handy when doing edges as it saves cutting up whole blocks.

£175 for the lot. Buyer collects from SE19

Thanks,

s-l1600.jpg

s-l16002.jpg

s-l16003.jpg

s-l16004.jpg

s-l16005.jpg

s-l16006.jpg

s-l16007.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived