NHS Dentist

ctovey

The dentist near the Post office on Lordship Lane takes NHS patients. Dulwich Dental Clinic.

I moved there from The Gardens because of a bad experience with a new dentist there,  and so far it's all been fine.

The dentist in North Cross Road also takes NHS patients. I went there once during Covid,  but I  wasn't happy with the lax protective arrangements in the small  waiting area.

Edited by Sue
Adding info

4 hours ago, gabys1st said:

There are anumber  of parttime dentists as well at the garden. I have had no problems with any of them.

There was a thread on the forum a couple of years (I think) back about The Gardens.

Several people including myself had had problems there, and we had all moved elsewhere.

I am keen to get feedback on the best Dentist in the areafor very nervous patients - there used to be a lovely lady at the Dentist above Lloyds but she has long gone. 

Terrified of dentists after childhood trauma of drill happy chap in the 1970's - I need a dentist who can deal with a complete wimp...

TIA

On 12/09/2023 at 18:07, Sue said:

The dentist near the Post office on Lordship Lane takes NHS patients. Dulwich Dental Clinic.

I moved there from The Gardens because of a bad experience with a new dentist there,  and so far it's all been fine.

The dentist in North Cross Road also takes NHS patients. I went there once during Covid,  but I  wasn't happy with the lax protective arrangements in the small  waiting area.

Agreed - they're very good