Vinyl records in East Dulwich

ART HUT

Hello and good day to you Dulwich/East Dulwich folks. I am Jay and I have been collecting, buying and selling art, vinyl records and vintage goods for 30 years. I run ART HUT. Which is a unique pop up gallery, retail and gift shop which allows you to buy, sell, swap, part exchange or donate unwanted stuff here too.

We even allow you to 'make an offer' on many goods including the art for sale. Make an offer, meaning, what price do you want to pay? what price are you offering?

ART HUT 'something for you'  we take pride in knowing we have goods for women, men, younger and older people too. There is something here for you, no doubt.

ART HUT opens from Thursday 7th September 2023 to 1st October 2023.

Where? https://www.long6lack.com/  11/11a Melbourne grove SE22 8RG

Opening Times: 11am - 9pm and sometimes 10pm.

What will be selling at ART HUT?

• Art - all forms of art from superheroes to paintings of dogs, royalty and flowers. Pop art, contemporary and modern art. Small, medium and large sizes. Prints and originals.
  • Vinyl records & CD's  - all genres available. Soul, rock, pop, reggae, hip hop and soundtracks.
  • Vintage caps/hats and garments, including trainers and shoes.
  • Collectables - toy cars, postcards, football programmes, star wars and other superhero action figures and more!
  •  

*Fridays and Saturdays between 5pm - 10pm you can bring your own bottle and mix and mingle with other collectors and Dulwich folks. We encourage healthy socializing and getting to know each other. Its good to talk:)

What does ART HUT buy, swap or part exchange? We buy and are willing to swap/part exchange with interesting collections i.e. books, toys , hats and art collections etc.  We are open minded. What do  you have?

For more info, any questions or to offer a collection or offer goods; call or msg Jay 07932698944. 

• Like 2