The Ivy House (Stuart Road) license application

If its the same hours as the old owners then this thread is crazy, the ivy group are trying to do something interesting, they wont be able to please everyone. I hear they if they fail to get a licence its going to be turned into a WAITROSE. (ducks for cover)

Many thanks for the supportive posts - it really is much appreciated!

The hours applied for regarding supply of alcohol are 11.00 to 11.00 (Monday to Thursday), 11 to midnight (Friday), 11 to 1am (Saturday) and 11 to 10.30 (Sunday). Each day apart from Sunday has an extra half hour beyond the "closing" time for "Late night refreshments", which is standard.

http://app.southwark.gov.uk/licensing/LicPremisesAppliedDetails.asp?systemkey=841241

you can really get a flavour of how hard it is to get ANYTHING done in this world, when you see someone as open as the Ivy House team trying so hard but facing so much sniping, misinformation and general negativity from some quarters

No business should be exempt from criticsm of course, but man... sometimes a local business needs support. Having posted the "worrying" opening hours, any chance of BeckhamPye giving a mea culpa? For someone who claims to be happy about the pub opening, their demeanour is a bit one-dimensional

Cyclemonkey Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm an Ivy House shareholder and i haven't recived

> any notification or a newsletter! :(

xxxxxx

You might find, as I did, that your junk/spam mail folder is full of communications from the Ivy House team which you haven't seen or read :))