Dylways Garden project funding

I am very happy and proud to announce that we have finaly and officially recieved the letter that we have been awarded the funding.

I shall hear at the end of this week who will be allocated as Our Project Manager, this will be some one from the "Greener Cleaner Safer Southwark team"

We will be getting some things like the main gate and the slabs laid for the foundations of the eating /seating areas done by the contractors assigned by the council.

However there are lots more to do eg sheds playhouse raised beds pots and planting and some painting of fencings etc.

as soon as i know whats what then i will be posting to all the volunteers individualy with dates and lists of what we have scheduled.

please feel free to to contact me if you would like to join the volunteer team if you have not yet done so.

Bright Blessings to all Cas

THANK YOU

Thanks again to all that have supported the Garden project so far and hope that you will continue to be paart of this good cause.

Hi,

I would love to get involved with a community garden project. Please can you let me know if you'd like some more info on myself. When and how much would i need to commit to the garden.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Claire

Cas59 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Thank you very much Sue nice to meet you today , i

> hope you will enjoy the plants.

> Bright blessings Cas

xxxxxx

I think you must be mixing me up with a different Sue?

The only plants I have bought recently were some Woodruff from a church fete last Saturday!

ETA: Where is the garden?

The Garden is on Dylways se5, just off sunray avenue, it sits behind the Dulwich Hamlet football club.

Any one that would like to join us or volunteer please get in touch, we really would appreciate your help.

Thanks again Cas