Broadband Deals

I recently moved from Virgin to Community Fibre - now paying £20 a month and service has been good so far.

Cancelling Virgin by both phone and chat was incredibly painful and I totally get the Ofcom investigation. You can also cancel by letter which I wish I’d done.
That said, the phone/chat people offered price reductions quite quickly, so if you’re happy with service that might be the path of least resistance.

Thanks very much for the responses, I dropped having the ‘Virgin Package’ of home phone, tv and broadband to move to just broadband and as I did not get back to them within the 14 day new contract cooling off period,  to cancel the £33 a month they offered me for broadband only, I guess I am stuck in a contract and that will be my going rate for now, so much better than the deal I had with them previously though. It is clear I could get it quite a bit cheaper, so will keep an eye on that, but also work from home on a helpline, so need fast and efficient broadband. This issue about fibre or not fibre, transferring over from virgin to other providers has thrown me a bit, but when it comes to tech I am easily thrown!!!

Q