Chinese Take-Aways / Delivery.

• Drxyster changed the title to Chinese Take-Aways / Delivery.

"Well your honour, let me refer to my notebook" 

"Ah yes, I was proceeding down a westerly direction from the road of Barry towards his lordship's lane when I heard what sounded like metal being struck repeatedly and someone calling me what sounded like an 'arse'ole' I decided to investigate and found two gentlemen of oriental disposition, one was waving a large chopping knife around and the other welding a half conical pan in my direction.

I stopped and said 'evenimg all wok the hell is going on here' and one if the gentlemen replied 'duck off'.

Taking out my truncation I told him not to be rude and promptly arrested him for profanity towards a serving police officer, it was only later when I got to the station with both gentleman in handcuffs did my skipper remind me to put my hearing aids in"

"and that your honour is how I came to be here in the dock" said PC Malumbu SC69

Edited by Spartacus

Nice title of the thread, clear to all.  Titling a thread is worth a thread of it's own.  I don't do takeaways but I expect that most Chinese food establishments have their own trained delivery cyclists, on road legal bikes, and have taken advantage of the great cycling networks around here.  A win win win.  Thanks all.

Edited by malumbu

21 hours ago, Rockets said:

Malumbu - that's an, ahem, interesting take on a title for a thread. Is there nothing you don't feel the need to police - from now onwards perhaps you should rename yourself P.C. Malumbu.....? 😉

I thought exactly the same as Malumbu when I saw the original thread title

Edited by Sue
Clarification