Wardrobes for sale, £30/each, open to offers

bignate31

We've just moved into a new house and the previous owners have left a few wardrobes which we do not need. Offering them for sale since it seems to encourage only those who are actually interested.

There is one white wardrobe and two brown wardrobes, all in fairly decent condition with only a few minor cosmetic issues.

£30/each

You would need to come get them no later than Friday 11 Aug, and should probably bring your own tools to dismantle. Pickup SE4 2DE.

IMG-20230804-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20230804-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20230804-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20230804-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20230804-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20230804-WA0005.jpg

• bignate31 changed the title to Wardrobes for sale, £30/each, open to offers

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Royal Mail's parcel delivery service is not as good as most of the couriers' in my experience. Despite my redirection instructions, twice, and their acknowledgements, twice, they've delivered my online order regardless to the address (outside our area), with a confirmatory photo showing it prominently propped up against the front door, where it would still be if I hadn't made some frantic texts to a neighbour, luckily. 
    • A similar thing happened to me at Sainsbury's local near the library.   The guy misjudged it so didn't get my card but imo it's good to shout very loudly at the person to get away from you and don't let them push you away from the ATM.  Genuine people don't come right up close to you when you're using an ATM so if someone does that then yell to draw attention to them. I reported it to the police who did check CCTV as the perpetrator got into a cab. He was the driver!  Unfortunately they couldn't see his reg number on the CCTV even though they could see him.  The camera on the ATM wasn't working annoyingly.
    • Southwark have decided to no longer supply or support the use of the smaller blue boxes for recycling  https://www.southwark.gov.uk/bins-and-recycling/recycling/your-recycling-containers Fot those of you that currently use a blue box, it will be removed and a large blue bin will replace it. A lot of people use the blue boxes to avoid cluttering their gardens or the street so whilst I understand their health and safety reason, it's going to potentially lead to more clutter on bin day or more bins left on streets as there is no room in properties. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In