In-Home Drum Lessons 🥁

Matt_F

Hi, my name is Matt, and I’m a professional drum kit teacher offering personalized drum lessons brought right to your door.

I teach all age groups and levels, from kids to adults – even the so-called uncoordinated who claim they could never play the drums! In our lessons, you’ll learn the skills to play some of your favourite songs, develop confidence when playing with and in front of others, read music with ease, and – most importantly – experience the fun of playing the drums.

I believe the best practice is the kind you want to show up for, so you can expect lessons to be fun and engaging while still being challenging and informative. I bring with me 17+ years of teaching experience, university certification, DBS clearance, and real world experience as a professional touring musician. After completing my university jazz program, I spent several years performing around the world in orchestras on cruise ships, sight-reading shows daily, playing multiple styles, and leading as Musical Director and Band Master.

Whether progressing through the Trinity College or Rockschool programs, or charting your own course, you'll get expert instruction and motivation to help you meet all of your drumming goals from the comfort of your own home.

For more information, or to book a trial lesson, please email [email protected].

Archived